CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP IN THE GMC
HOW IT WORKS
Members participate in a yearly conference call with a content-rich presentation from a qualified speaker and an open-ended conversation discussing green best practices for marketers. This is a professional network where we share ideas and tools for determining the best ways to communicate with the least impact on the environment.
- You receive all the benefits of networking with other marketers who are concerned about the environment as well as affiliation with recognized industry leaders.
- You get tools for promoting green best practices in your marketing programs.
- You may have the opportunity to submit your best case studies and articles for inclusion on the GMC website and e-newsletters, in addition to press and speaker opportunities.
- You can raise awareness of your corporate efforts by participating in our GMC blog as a featured contributor.
We expect the following from our members:
- A commitment to the Green Marketing Coalition’s recommended guidelines.
- A commitment to establish and maintain an internal “green team” dedicated to implementation and ongoing review of environmentally friendly initiatives.
- Willingness to act as a resource for other members of the Coalition.
- Willingness to share details regarding your company’s specific green initiatives and the results, whether successful or unsuccessful.
We also ask members to recruit new members to the Coalition in order to keep the new ideas flowing.
The cost of Corporate Membership is $700 for a calendar year to help cover our administrative costs.
Please fill out our online application, telling us why you’d like to join.